CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Latest Times

Train conductor Caden and Ashlyn, our builder are hard at work






We made puppets during our FHE on being a "child of God."
The kids also made cookies to decorate for our FHE treat! The ate the frosting way before the cookie


Grandma Cook made Caden and Ashlyn each a cape...this is a suprise the kids have been asking for and anxiously waiting for! They are reversible and the kids love them! Thank you Grandma!!!!











Here is Dora (the other side is Bat Girl) and Spiderman (Batman is the other side)

1 comments:

BJJ said...

I love the capes! They are so cool! I was thinking about you the other day when I flipped on the TV and saw some actress (I have no idea who it was or what show it was???) she looked just like you!!! It was crazy. I miss you guys!!